On Wednesday, November 4 over 350 industry professionals in the governance, risk and compliance world gathered together to celebrate the best of the best in GRC with the eighth annual Corporate Secretary Corporate Governance Awards. Both teams and individuals were recognized for excellence in their industry at a gala event held at Gotham Hall in New York City.
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
Our 2015 events program is currently being finalized. Please check back for updates soon!
IR Magazine Webinar – Certainty in Uncertain Times: How to Survive in a World Where the Market is Down and Activism is Up
Online, UNITED STATES
Wednesday, October 28, 2015More DetailsLess Details
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
9.00 am PDT / 12.00 pm EDT / 4.00 pm GMT
Join IR Magazine and Kingsdale for a complimentary webinar in which senior IROs and industry experts discuss the findings of a new report, published by Kingsdale, on the highlights of this year’s proxy season, important developments in governance, and the trends that will matter in 2016.
Key topics include:
- Finding the balance between short term and long term shareholders’ interests
- Taking a nuanced approach when dealing with increasingly sophisticated activists
- Getting prepared for increasing "wolf pack" activist attacks
- Shareholders and the Board - the win-win formula of enhanced engagement
- The importance of understanding the policies and practices of your larger institutional shareholderss
This is part of IR Magazine’s program of content-driven webinars. Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, the webinar will bring you up to speed on this critical issue in just 30 minutes.
Sign up now to secure your free place at this essential briefing.