10.00 am PDT / 1.00 pm EDT / 5.00 pm GMT
Duration: 30 minutes
Mobile technology is changing the world, one boardroom at a time. Electronic board portals have long saved companies time and money, but now directors are more accepting – especially as enterprise tablet adoption continues to climb. With more and more boards bridging the digital divide, a new set of challenges emerges: how to maximize the technology investment, optimize distribution of materials, control access and avoid information overload. Is now the time to switch to a secure board portal? And how can you make the transition as smooth as possible for the corporate secretary, directors and the C-level executives? Listen back to this webinar for the great debate.
- Distribution that saves both time and money
- Communication of business intelligence
- Enhanced oversight and strategic input from the board
- Training hurdles due to board members’ comfort (or lack of it) with technology
- Security and electronic distribution of materials
- Managing access across committees and devices
Listen again to our free webinar to hear from our expert panel about how you can improve board oversight, reduce costs and avoid common pitfalls using this in-demand technology.
This is part of Corporate Secretary’s new program of content-driven webinars. Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, the webinar will bring you up to speed on this critical issue in just 30 minutes.
Watch the recording now to find out what you need to know about secure board portals and how you can make them work for your company.