Since the beginning of the Biden administration, US Department of Justice (DoJ) officials have emphasized a renewed focus on corporate...Read more
Corporate Secretary’s Compliance Training report presents data collected from a survey conducted among in-house governance professionals – such as general counsel and corporate...
- Dec 21, 2022– Reuters (paywall) reported that Senator Elizabeth Warren, D-Massachusetts, raised concerns that Tesla’s board has failed to meet its...Read more
- Nov 04, 2022– CNN reported that, according to a securities filing, Twitter’s board of directors was dissolved following Elon Musk’s takeover of...Read more
- A memo the US Department of Justice (DoJ) released last month outlining what the department calls revisions to its corporate criminal...Read more
- Oct 21, 2022– Reuters reported that, according to the US National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), Apple retail workers voted to form a union at an...Read more
- As corporations continuously seek to improve and set ever-higher standards for themselves, the hashtag-friendly term ‘greenwashing’...Read more
- Oct 06, 2022– The Wall Street Journal (paywall) noted that the US Department of Justice is looking to counter data showing a decline in corporate...Read more