Special report: Corporate Governance Awards 2021 – available now
This special report celebrates the winners of the 14th Corporate Governance Awards. Corporate Secretary speaks to the honorees and looks inside their cutting-edge governance work to show why they won. The report features best practices in a range of GRC fields and insight designed to help professionals find their own solutions and enhance their own governance programs.
GRC professionals continue to be adept in finding new ways to maintain standards and overcome challenges. Over the past year or so their achievements have included negotiating a historic proxy season, giving thought to vital issues of diversity, equity and inclusion and finding ways to report around a range of ESG topics.
By downloading this report, you will learn about:
- Successfully hosting a virtual AGM while supporting shareholder access
- How companies are using proxy statement content and design to meet investor needs
- Innovative approaches to reporting ESG-related information
- Managing effective compliance and ethics programs
- Making the most of shareholder engagement.