Special Report: Corporate Governance Awards 2022
This special report celebrates the winners of Corporate Secretary’s 15th annual Corporate Governance Awards. In this publication, we speak to the honorees and hear how they successfully approach some of the key corporate governance challenges that face governance professionals and their companies. The accounts of their excellent and often innovative work provide insights into some of the latest best practices.
The awards were presented at a ceremony in New York. They recognize that, as always, GRC professionals are adept in finding new ways to maintain standards and overcome both new and continuing challenges.
By downloading this report, you will learn about, among other things:
- Implementing a successful global ethics and compliance program
- Cutting-edge practices for ESG reporting at companies of different sizes
- How proxy statements are evolving as a means to communicate with investors
- Engaging with shareholders around say on pay
- Making the best use of technology to support governance.