Corporate Secretary Webinar – How to manage entity compliance in uncertain times
In partnership with
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Events such as the Covid-19 pandemic are a painful reminder of the need for companies operating on a global basis to ensure their entities can stay in compliance with local rules and laws, even in disruptive and uncertain conditions.
Potential challenges include staff working remotely or being unavailable, necessary information being more difficult to locate or even national authorities introducing new requirements and standards. Companies and their entity compliance processes need to be able to continue operating as close to normal as possible while also coping with these additional pressures.
Our panel of experts will discuss best practices for managing entity compliance in uncertain times, including:
- How can you best ensure the company is getting all necessary entity data and information despite employees working from home and other disruptions?
- How can corporate secretaries and general counsel design their entity compliance processes to be flexible and adaptive to unforeseen conditions?
- What information should corporate secretaries and general counsel be sharing with the board to make sure it is fully briefed on the current long-term situation?
- How can the entity compliance program cope with the budget pressure that accompanies uncertainty?
- What does a potential ‘new normal’ mean for entity management processes in the wake of Covid-19?
Further speakers to be announced
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.