Corporate Secretary Webinar - Digitizing the board: How are you handling cyber-security?
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 3.00 pm GMT / 4.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
Join Corporate Secretary and Nasdaq for a discussion on cyber-security.
Our expert speakers will discuss:
• Cyber-risk and the responsibilities of the board
• Why cyber-risk is different from other types of risk
• Embedding cyber-risk in corporate governance practices
• Role of the corporate secretary/governance professional on information provided to the board on cyber-risk
• Board member education/preparedness
• Board member recruitment in looking for expertise/experience in cyber-security
• Board reporting – what the board needs to know
|Moderator: Ben Maiden, editor, Corporate Secretary|
|Martyn Chapman, head of strategy, Nasdaq Governance Solutions|
|John Reed Stark, president, John Reed Stark Consulting|
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.