Corporate Secretary Webinar – Ensuring efficient global entity management: Technology and beyond
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 3.00 pm GMT / 4.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
In-house legal teams are being asked to do increasingly more for their companies – often without additional resources. These growing workloads are in many cases a result of boards increasingly turning to general counsel for guidance and insight on risk mitigation and strategy. They in turn must find the most efficient and cost-effective ways of tackling the demands they face.
Global entity management is a prime example of an important area where general counsel and their teams need to – and can – find ways to ensure maximum efficiency while also ensuring their companies are complying with an increasingly complex set of global regulations.
Our panel of experts will discuss how general counsel can best manage this, answering questions such as:
- In what ways can global entity management put a strain on in-house resources, and what are the key challenges it presents?
- What are the potential pitfalls of failing to comply with international regulations, and what new developments in regulation should you keep an eye on in 2020?
- How can technology and automation be used to improve efficiency in a company’s global entity management program?
- How else can companies improve efficiency in this area?
- What are best practices for the effective use and co-ordination of in-house and external resources?
- Antonio Soler, vice president and head of global services, CT Corporation
- Moderator: Ben Maiden, editor-at-large, Corporate Secretary
- Further speakers to be announced
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.