Corporate Secretary Webinar – Handling registered agent challenges as your company grows
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
8.00 am PDT / 11.00 am EDT / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
Our panel of experts will discuss issues including:
- What challenges are created in terms of the registered-agent role as a company grows organically?
- What are best practices for co-ordinating registered agent activities across multiple states?
- How can corporate secretaries make sure third-party agents are on top of these demands?
- What steps should the corporate secretary take in preparation for a merger in terms of registered agent matters?
- How can the corporate secretary team maintain continuity over registered agent matters and avoid problems during and after M&A transactions?
- What are best practices for corporate secretaries for reporting to the board on registered agent matters?
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.