Webinar – In-house legal teams: Preparing for a successful end to 2020
In partnership with
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
8.00 am PDT / 11.00 am EDT / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
In the first half of 2020, companies struggled to deal with unprecedented turmoil and challenges not only in keeping their business afloat but also in meeting governance and compliance demands. In-house legal teams have been forced to think creatively to meet their goals while facing internal and external disruptions and a tough commercial climate.
In this webinar, our panel of experts will discuss what in-house legal teams should be focusing on over the next few months and how they can make sure the second half of the year is a success.
Topics for discussion include:
- How can general counsel restructure and focus their team’s work to be effective amid limited or reduced resources?
- What are best practices for assessing and – where necessary or beneficial – rationalizing global corporate subsidiaries?
- How can legal teams ensure the company stays in compliance internationally given travel restrictions?
- What are the key areas where the in-house team can be supporting and working with the board over the next few months on strategic and governance issues?
- What issues should legal teams be considering and planning for as 2021 approaches?
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.