Webinar – Board oversight of human capital management beyond Covid-19
In parternship with
Thursday, June 17, 2021
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Human capital management was a subject of growing interest for investors and companies even before last year, but the Covid-19 pandemic made it one of overwhelming urgency. And beyond the essential health and safety of employees and the immediate demands of the health crisis, human capital management will continue to involve elevated priorities such as recruitment, retention and talent development. The events of the past year, including the growing prominence of the Black Lives Matter movement, also mean diversity, equity and inclusion have been thrust onto boards’ agendas in new ways and with greater prominence.
In this webinar, our panel of experts will address questions such as:
- What is the board’s role in overseeing human capital management as a fiduciary duty?
- Who on the board is responsible for human capital management oversight, and when should that person address those issues?
- How can the board best interact with management on human capital?
- How are companies complying with new human capital reporting requirements under Regulation SK?
- What are best practices for the disclosure of EEO-1 data and related commentary?
- What new factors should boards be taking into account in terms of executive compensation?
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.