Webinar – Boards’ evolving use of technology in 2021
In partnership with
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
The Covid-19 pandemic caused boards – like everyone else – to be more reliant than ever on technology and to make use of a wider array of tools. Many directors report having taken well to this more virtual way of working, though there is a continued appreciation of the value of in-person contact. As vaccination rates continue to rise and there is the prospect of shifting toward more traditional work patterns, our panel of experts will examine the lessons boards have learned about the best uses of technology and how these can be applied in the future.
Topics for discussion include:
- In what areas have boards expanded their use of technology, and how has that helped with efficiency?
- How can boards balance the benefits of virtual meetings with the desire for in-person contact?
- How can boards best work with management in a virtual setting?
- How does increased use of technology affect boards’ risk oversight?
- What are best practices for boards’ use of technology in oversight of deal-making and compliance?
- What training and knowledge requirements do boards have in terms of using technology?
|Kristina Fink, vice president, deputy corporate secretary, American Express|
|Marion Lewis, founder and CEO, Govenda|
|Edythe Nipper, corporate secretary, South Jersey Industries|
|Moderator: Ben Maiden, editor-at-large, Corporate Secretary|
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.