Webinar – Doing more with less: Establishing efficiency in your entity compliance
In partnership with
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Corporate governance teams continue to be tasked with ever-greater workloads, often without additional resources. In this webinar, our panel of experts will look at ways governance and compliance professionals can maximize their efficiency – and their company’s efficiency – when it comes to entity management and registered agent services, including using new technology and lessons learned during the Covid-19 crisis.
- What are best practices for deciding where and when to rationalize global subsidiaries to maximize efficiency?
- How can general counsel and compliance leaders structure and focus their team’s entity management work to be effective, given limited or reduced resources?
- How can entity management and related compliance work be streamlined across the organization?
- How can corporate governance teams best decide what work to outsource or do in-house?
- What are some of the best uses of technology to arise during the pandemic, and how can these best be managed in the future?
- How can technology best be deployed to help with compliance and governance issues at the subsidiary level?
|Moderator: Ben Maiden, editor-at-large, Corporate Secretary|
|Liz Maiser, vice president and senior corporate counsel, US Bancorp|
|Andrew Moore, president, governance services, Computershare|
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.