Webinar – Entity compliance in 2022: What practitioners need to know
In partnership with
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm GMT / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Entity management teams at US public companies continue to grapple with a range of challenges both evergreen and evolving. Among other things, they need to make the best use of limited resources, leverage technology in new ways to improve efficiency and accuracy, and be alert to new laws and regulations affecting their networks of entities around the world. Nearly two years on, they are also dealing with the uncertainties presented by Covid-19 and its emerging variants.
Topics for discussion will include:
- How can technology help entity management teams be responsive to unforeseen challenges?
- What are best practices for handling compliance and transactions using hybrid remote/in-person working?
- How can in-house teams best manage vendors amid consolidation?
- What are expected trends in corporate M&A and how might that affect entity management?
- How will entity management work be impacted by regulation?
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.