Webinar – Entity management: Key issues for 2021
In partnership with
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm GMT / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
As we move into 2021, entity management teams at US public companies face an array of challenges both new and more familiar. Remote working as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic shows no sign of going away anytime soon but M&A deals, entity consolidation and compliance work must go on. At the same time, investors are more focused than ever on diversity and other issues that can play out throughout a corporate structure.
Our panel of experts will look at some of the key issues facing entity management professionals as we start 2021 and provide practical insight on how to address them.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Is entity consolidation in the market expected to continue?
- What are the benefits and challenges of entity consolidation?
- What are best practices for approaching entity consolidation, including the use of technology?
- How can parent companies address diversity on entities’ boards and diversity and inclusion at those companies?
- What are the key legal and compliance risks in cross-border M&A and how can they be mitigated?
- What best practices for entity management have emerged from remote working during Covid-19?
|Moderator: Ben Maiden, editor-at-large, Corporate Secretary|
|Kari Endries, assistant secretary and managing counsel, Chevron Corporation|
|Olivia Radin, partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer|
|Jarrod Simpson, CEO governance services, Computershare|
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.