Webinar – Getting entity management in shape for 2021
In partnership with
Thursday, November 5, 2020
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm GMT / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Companies have faced unprecedented challenges during 2020 in ensuring their networks of entities in the US and around the world stay in line with all local laws and regulations, even as employees have been working remotely.
As we come toward the end of an extraordinary year, governance and compliance teams that have been battling to keep up with events face an evolving set of issues that will keep them on their toes in 2021. In this webinar, our panel of experts will look at the challenges ahead and offer advice on how teams can make sure they are best positioned to respond.
Topics for discussion include:
- What trends, such as technology integration, did we see in entity management during 2020 and what can be learned from them?
- What are best practices for entity management around M&A transactions?
- How can teams best approach entity consolidation?
- In an environment of tight budgets, how can teams manage vendor consolidation?
- What regulatory issues should teams be aware of going into 2021, and how might events such as Brexit and the US elections affect compliance work?
|Zafar Hasan, vice president, head of corporate legal and corporate secretary, DXC Technology|
|Gregg Mazzetti, director, global subsidiary governance, Salesforce|
|Moderator: Ben Maiden, editor-at-large, Corporate Secretary|
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.