Webinar – Proxy season 2021: What to expect and how to prepare
In partnership with
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
8.00 am PT / 11.00 am ET / 4.00 pm GMT / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Governance teams and boards rose to meet unprecedented challenges during 2020 amid a global pandemic and economic chaos. And although they learned new ways to get their jobs done they face continued uncertainty and difficulties this proxy season as they engage investors that have new expectations for virtual meetings and are increasingly focused on issues such as diversity, human capital and compensation.
Our panel of experts will share their insight on how governance teams can prepare for proxy season 2021 in areas such as:
- What are likely to be hot ESG topics for shareholder proposals and engagement?
- How should governance teams approach the proxy statement, including disclosures around human capital management and diversity?
- What are the prospects for activist investors?
- What are investors’ expectations in terms of executive compensation?
- How can governance teams prepare for an AGM amid pandemic uncertainty?
- What lessons can be drawn from conducting virtual AGMs in 2020 and what are investors’ expectations?
- What you need to know about industry-recommended changes to improve the beneficial owner experience in 2021
- What impact will changes at the SEC have on the proxy season?
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 45 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by Corporate Secretary.